View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 05:13 AM   #61
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

I love Serpentine King Hissss' accessories, mostly cause I missed out on the Snake-Men 2-pack. Kinda felt giving 200x Hissss' snake body a separate release was a bit bs, but I guess packaging it with the Snake He-Man & Battle Armor King Hssss 2-pack would be too much, and the snake-ed up legs are neat for a more complete look for Hissss

I'm still waiting for prices for Clawful to be at reasonable prices, the Filmation Clawful can be found at $20 but that version has a terrible design

There's also some cheap figures on bigbadtoystore, Double Trouble or Mischief for legal reasons are there for $19, kinda tempted since I lost mine in the mail when I moved. Sadly missed out on Goat Man, he's sold out. And Granamyr is sold out... finding something on BBTS and trying to save up for it does not work out for me, tried that with Gothitropolis Decimus Hrabban by Four Horsemen, got super stroked that they actually had him, had to wait for my pay and boom he's gone.

Makes sense though, the second marked on the Gothitropolis Ravens are insane so him being scooped up for around $40 was a given. Probably got resold on eBay for $140
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote