View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 03:17 PM   #1
Powder
So tired of this place

Vol. 1 #1 Remix!

Yep! The fan made remake of the original classic first issue is now ready to be seen! Those of you who followed the thread in the fan works section know all about this, but for those of you who didn't, I'll fill you in. Each page is drawn by a member here (in some cases 2 pages per person), and they were given some creative liberties regarding the appearance of the characters. For instance, some chose to use the OT look, others stuck to the Mirage style, while many just did their own interpretation of the green teens.

All & all, this project was made for the community to come together and work on something as a group. Plus, it's a gift to the great Eastman & Laird who are the very reason many of us are into illustration/art!

With Krang's permission to post it here, I bring you the Vol. 1 #1 remix!

http://www.mutantooze.org/TMNT-Volum...erOneRemix.pdf

Many thanks to everyone who participated, you all did great! I'll give an extra special shoutout to Master Splinter for not only laying this puppy out, and lettering it, but also hosting it on his great website, www.mutantooze.org. Points to Cartoonistaaron for a stunning cover as well.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote