View Single Post
Old 05-25-2023, 09:51 AM   #38
Galactus
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Stop inhaling copium, zealot. M-she-U is no longer a juggernaut it once was. If that is still not obvious - you have problems with comprehending reality. Almost every project of theirs makes less money than the last, not to mention critical reception.

Also, if you can't get through your thick skull, that movie not necessarily should have nominal female protagonist to sabotage its male lead - you are even slower than a victory of communism.
If we go by the officially recognised 'phases' of the MCU then Phase 4 was their second most profitable phase after the previous one. Forgive me if don't think only slightly coming in second to their commercial peak is a sign the sky is falling.

Also I'm curious which particular MCU movies sabotaged their male leads in order to boost up women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
The same Disney that is laying off millions of employers nationally and internationally? That Disney?

Muppet.
The same Disney that is experiencing significantly increased profits these last few years?

I'm not even caping for them. Laying off workers when you're getting record profits is a crappy thing to do but par of the course for a corporation that just wants to earn more money when they are already impossibly wealthy. Sadly it's not a sign that the company is failing.

Last edited by Galactus; 05-25-2023 at 10:19 AM.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote