Thread: New CGI movie
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 03:41 PM   #39
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Marketing plays to the lowest common denominator, the lowest hanging fruit, the "shut up and take my money" crowd. And of course, the exhausted parents wanting to shut up the rugrats for an hour so they can take a nap or play naked twister.

So yeah, it's totally Leo's fault we can't have decent TMNT products. Or Andrew's. Or mine.

In Seth Rogen's defense, I loved "The Interview." And also the romantic political movie he did with Charlize Theron last year... title's escaping me at the moment.

But Rogen and TMNT is gonna be TMNT Sausage Party: Now with more Ejaculate Jokes. Or anal jokes. The man's not picky.
You can't assume because Seth Rogen is involved. That movie will be filled with dick and fart jokes. He's done stuff that was family friendly. Though as a voice actor. So we have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

My hope with Seth Rogen in regards to TMNT. If he is one of those fans that grew up with the original series and the 1990 movie. And then he can do a CGI Movie that pays homage to those.