View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 09:26 AM   #59
shuriken
Second City Shinobi

Damnit Katie making me edit my post cuz I took too long to write it. LOL jk
Anyway DarthnuxWard, it sounds like she just isn't that into you dude. You might be doing both of you a disservice. My advice to you is give yourself some space. If she doesn't like you and you're with someone that doesn't feel the same way or even goes so far as to only date you only a week. I know it sucks, but sometimes the object of your affection is just not as awesome as you'd like them to be.
I had something similar happen to me when I was a teen though. I was super into a girl named Ana when I was like 10. Didn't have the guts to tell her or really talk to her until I was like 12. Once I got to know her and hang out with her, she ended up asking me out. At this point I was 13 and of course I said yes and was just happy to have my first official girlfriend. Unfortunately I had no idea what I was doing and I couldn't hang out with her as much as I would have like and we broke up like 3 months after. I tried to patch things up but she was already dating a "friend" of mine and I was like alright, lets be friends.
Only reason I wanted to "be friends" was because we went to a private catholic school together (with only 1 8th grade class) and I had to see her every day for the next year. If not I woulda avoided here like Superman avoids Kryptonite. After a while though things just got bad between us and she hated my guts for some stupid reason I can't even remember. Sometimes its better to cut your losses and move on. It was a good learning experience if anything. In retrospect I probably should have held off dating until highschool.

Last edited by shuriken; 12-07-2015 at 09:32 AM.
shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote