View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 01:47 PM   #86
kelligrafie
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
I didn't watch the show from that start so missed that, I read Biggs left to do other things but I'm wondering if that's not the case with a post that I've seen on here. Whatever happened with that I imagine wouldn't be the fault of the cover or replacement VA's though.
Well we don't really know because neither Biggs or Nickelodeon officially addressed it.

But we think it's to do with the fact that someone at Nickelodeon had a twitter feed put onto the official website and it included Jason's profile and he posts really crude stuff. Parents complained about it even though technically it wasn't Jason's fault. He probably never asked to be put on the official Nickelodeon site and it is his twitter so he can post whatever he wants within reason.

About halfway through season 2, he just disappeared. Dominic Catrambone was hired to fill in the rest of season 2, trying to mimic Jason's voice but it was really obvious it wasn't Jason and he started getting a load of abuse for it. Not to his 'face' as it were but people were being really nasty over social media, complaining about the new voice.

Then Seth Green took over in season 3, with Leo having a throat injury written into the series overall story line to explain the sudden voice change. He got some stick for it but not as much as Dominic.