View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 06:38 PM   #19
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I think you're confusing Reflections with FWLeonardo. FWL is the outspoken anti-Semite, RR simply speaks the truth.

It's pretty funny how Reflections posts stuff that is all very easily looked up and proven, and some people just "Nope" it because they don't like the message.
Happens to me here all the time, dude. It's like some of us have discussed privately. The more galvanizing you are in your points, the more the trouble-making, weak-link snowflakes just meltdown. It proves that between level head's there's a lot to be said and that between ultra liberal nuts and the "life angry" there is no real conversation. There is only their "life angry" vengeance. Like said ex-mod....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Iemember that nutcase ex-Mod who used to give me sh*t for not posting sources because I have better sh*t to do than spend my entire day on Google? Yeah, turns out that's not what the issue is, the issue is that people on The Left disregard any factual evidence that runs counter to their nonsense.
This was the same position that another.... poster.... here on the forums recently took with me. Except that it was worse because I cite facts and hands on experience all the time.

You want a secret to operating in confidence? You know your opposition is full of $#!( and has no education when they demand sources for everything that is otherwise common sense, or personally experiential. I think you learn what and whatnot requires citing in English 100 where they teach you to write the three paragraph essay for God's sake. But some people just weaponize "cite" as an attack.

I agree with you regarding what you've said about Reflections posts here, but full transparency - I'm internalizing it because let's face it - I... ahem... mirror ahem Reflections point making all day long on these forums. But I used to be tolerant here. Now I'm just pissed off at these MF'ers.

Last edited by IMJ; 04-01-2021 at 06:43 PM.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote