View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 08:48 PM   #23
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Maybe we do have more of an "echo chamber" here now because normal thinkers got sick of the extreme leftist nonsense here and pushed back on the vitriol - first with conversation, then with facts and then finally with their own vitriol when nothing else worked.
Yep.

For my part, I certainly wasn't gonna sit through any lectures on goodness and morality from Certain People who would say, without irony, things like "It's totally okay to cheat on your partner and it doesn't make you a bad person", when No It Isn't and Yeah It Totally Does. Or "My enjoyment of A Thing increases exponentially by how much it makes certain people angry. I love drinking Salty Male Tears." Sh*t like that. People like that can take their "progressive" ideas and cram them in whatever orifice they choose. They're not missed. And sooner or later, SANE people are inevitably gonna get sick of Those People pretending they stand on some kind of Moral High Ground. They're degenerates, and they're insufferable. And when people finally had enough of their bullsh*t, they ran back to their little Twitter safe space because they can't handle being told out loud, "No, you're absolutely, provably full of sh*t. And you're also a Bad Person."

Good f*cking riddance.

And not to speak for anyone else, but I think maczaps was just thinking out loud with his comment. He's quite clearly the most right-leaning person on the entire forum. For whatever that is worth to any individual. I'm actually way more in the middle than I come across, it's just Certain Things I skew more to the Right on and Those Things just have a habit of coming up more often in the conversation around here.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote