View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 10:02 AM   #33
AquaParade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
You know, with everything having to be political or a movement, it can never be, well this guy did this just because.... I wouldn't be surprised if nowadays Casey Jones would unintentionally start a movement. Either he manages to beat up some thugs and save a life, or he gets gunned down on his first night, granted it's caught on film well...

If he succeeds people will probably start some sort of #takebackthestreetsyourself movement or some crap that will inspire a lot more vigilantees running around, for better or for worse.

If he is gunned down, that might be the incident that was the last straw and it starts some sort of #getcrimeoutofthehood movement or whatever where people start to fight back against the gangs.

Of course the politicians and powers at be will use either movement to further their agenda and line their pockets, maybe say it's the Mexicans fault and somehow the wall was involved, I dunno. I just get the feeling Casey Jones would have unintentionally have started some sort of movement or hashtag.
Could definitely be an interesting story angle.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote