View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 12:30 AM   #719
spookycookies
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by myconius View Post
i tip my hat to both of you fine Gentlemen!

i too help support the IDW Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comics by buying every single Issue to come out as well as in digital. (and any variant cover that isn't ridiculously overpriced)
then i buy the subsequent releases in both Trade Paperback as well as Hardcover collections.

unfortunately there are those out there that claim to love the series yet will not help support it even by purchasing the issues, nor paperback, nor hardcovers, not even Comixology.
yet they are overly vocal about wanting the series to continue on.

(COUGHCOUGHchosenoneCOUGHCOUGH)

i don't know.... maybe it's just me? but i do find that pretty annoying.
especially when they go into the editor's thread talking about what they'd like to see in the series. or how they'd love it if the Mutanimals would get their own standalone comic.

might as well go to a restaurant, order up an elaborate meal, then tell them you aren't going to pay for it.

Thank you, I even think I'm a little overboard on it. I am nuts about variant covers but I think for readability I may go with those big hardcovers they have. I don't think Comixology lets you sort the micro series in with the numbered issues as well as universe and cross overs etc.? I have no experience with digital comic services. Any how I love the work the people who put all their time into making this series happen and I am glad to pay for it each month and I hope it continues for as long as possible. If we come to a point though where the story is rebooted then I am probably out the door ha ha. I don't care if they have to renumber it to get the general audience back but please don't have us go through another re-telling of the first time the Turtles encountered Shredder, Stock man, Leather-head etc.
spookycookies is offline   Reply With Quote