View Single Post
Old 07-24-2003, 12:43 AM   #3
Ralph2003
Random Punk

Re: Just seen the first three episodes (sppilers for UK peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaGirl21
A wonderful person from here (won't name names in case they want to remain anon ) saw my little plea and sent me a CD with the first three episodes of the new toon.

All I can say is: WOW!

The new toon is AWESOME. I hate the theme song, it's stupid but the show itself is incredible! I love the tension between Leo and Raph, I am so so glad they kept that in, just like the movie. Mikey...OMG he is so bloody great! Hilarious doesn't seem fitting enough as a word to describe him. Don is really cool too, they all have so much more depth and realisim than the old 80s toon turtles did...they have unique personalities and the viewer can really bond with them this time.

I love the new April. She's one spunky chick. Her outfit kind of surprised me, especially when at one point you could VERY CLEARLY see her butt crack...I'm surprised the censor's let that in there, but then kids these days can take way more than kids of my gen probably could, or at least the writers/powers must think so anyway. April's reaction to meeting the TMNTs for the first time was too funny. It was almost an exact copy of the movie but still great. I loved it when she kept repeating "I'm alseep, I'm asleep" over and over and when she made poor Mikey jump out of his skin by screaming right in his face. Hehe.

I am so hooked on this toon...I can't wait for Sundays now. Fingers crossed my alarm clock works from now on.
Where in the hell did you see her but crack?