View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 02:36 PM   #25
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
All Hallows Thieves occurs, naturally, on 31st October, Leo goes training with the Ancient One 3 episodes later, then in Scion of Shredder it's said that Leo's been gone for 2 months. So even if everything between All Hallow's Thieves and The Ancient One happened in a few days (unlikely), it would still be a new year (2006) in Scion of Shredder.
You rock! Updated my timeline accordingly.

Quote:
I'd love to have Turtles Forever in 2009 for the actual 25th Anniversary, but I couldn't justify the 2 year gap when there's no real evidence on how much (if any) time has passed since BTTS.

The comic fan in me would love to have Return to New York as Christmas 2003, but it doesn't really work.
Haha, me too man. Just doesn't work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
I just want to applaud the amount of work and thought that has went into this! I just wish I had something meaningful to contribute!
Thank you. Your kind words are plenty contribution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzmagica View Post
Wow!!! Awesome Data-work!

...What about "Same as it never was" period???... As a contact with the future/alternative future? where it could be place?
Thank you. Um... "Same as it never was" would spawn from the fact that Donatello is missing during the events of "Exodus". So it would be a totally different timeline from there on out (Demon Shredder would never be ressurected, the turtles would never go to 2105 since Cody wouldn't be born, etc. etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-Man View Post
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318913/episodes#season-3

It says Christmas Aliens happens after Space Invaders. Should CA be the first of eleventh episode?

Also, wikipedia says this:
65 "The Christmas Aliens" December 25, 2004 S03E13
I care nothing for your wiki-lies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABrown View Post
The Christmas Aliens was originally intended to be the third season premiere. It got moved towards the middle of the third season for it to air closer to Christmas.
Well said, friend.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote