View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 08:48 AM   #46
dragonside
Hench Mutant

If we're going big, its gonna be big.

Three different visions of how it could happen:

First Vision: Live action with PD quality CGI, but mirage style aesthetics. I am imagining in the style of Logan or maybe Sin City. With B/W Bluray DVD edition release. Seriously, this would be an awesome way to set off ... a legit universe Where different animated/comic counterparts of TMNT ... become a live action movie.

Second Vision: Extension of Turtle's forever version of 2D Mirage TMNT. Personally, I like the aesthetic of the animation and I would mind seeing a full adaptation of the Mirage Comics in that style.

Third Vision: You know what would be amazing. An adaptation of the first comic.... with different aesthetics. Kind of like an anniversary "series". Since we got Things Change, I will exclude 2k3 Turtles. But wouldn't it be awesome to see the FW Turtles and the Nick Turtles... go through the story of the Mirage comics (just issue #1). What if we got it in the PD Turtles, Imagi Series, etc.

If not that, I'd like to see the First Movie Jim Henson Turtles - reimagined into CGI style and with a really close adaptation.
dragonside is offline   Reply With Quote