Thread: New CGI movie
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 03:51 PM   #42
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I don't support a f*cking logo on a sticker, pal, I support things worth supporting. Brand Names are meaningless. Grow up and get a clue.

YOU'RE the problem. You and your "If it says 'TMNT' on the label it's a masterpiece by default" horse sh*t. Brand loyalty is a f*cking cancer.

We "can't have nice things" because people in their goddamn 40s are still laughing at fart jokes and think THAT should be The Franchise. That's where this brand ought'a aim. Right at the Lowest Common Denominator.

You and your kind of "fans" can f*ck right off with your noise, pal. You have absolutely zero standards and blindly fall in love with anything that has a brand name sticker on it. That sucks. That ruins things for people with actual standards and taste. You're the entire reason we can only have TMNT products aimed at 5-year olds.

I know you're f*cking proud of yourself but if you had any sense whatsoever you'd be ashamed of yourself for being one of the primary reasons that this franchise is garbage now. "Yay! More garbage! At least it says 'TMNT' on the trash can!"

Every single thing you post about anything makes me sick. Kindly don't ever quote me again because I don't like replying to you. Everything about you disgusts me and it's time someone put you and people like you in your goddamn place. You're the reason the cancer has spread to the brain of this stupid franchise, and you're proud of it. That makes me sick. You have no idea. You have no idea how polite I'm being right now.

If you ever see fit to "call me out" again, I won't be so nice. "Enjoy your craphole, dumbass."
If this bothers you so much. There are other versions out there that suits your need. For now. There are versions of TMNT that caters to all kinds of fans. Im being one who fully supports FW, Archie and now IDW. This new Movie will be its own thing. Another universe.