View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:00 AM   #10
HugeBadWolf
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
HugeBadWolf, welcome to our board! I see you only have two posts and both are in this thread
Thanks!
Will have to get round to making an Introduction thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discogod View Post
Nope. They've never had a UK-specific site. The line's being distributed through Giochi Preziosi, although there's nothing TMNT-related on their website. There's a disturbing lack of info anywhere...
Rats, oh wells, will have to hope that TMNT proves popular enough to get flair to acknowledge they exist or even to knock the Trash Pack off of the front of their site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Nice price on the Classics but man the price for the Nick figures sucks. I got a set of the 4 Turtles for £46 off ebay and that included shipping from US to UK!

I'll get them in store as I want to support the line and I like to pick the best paint jobs, but really these should be £7.99 max. Ah we'll, at least I won't notice the price jump as much when UK retail stops getting the new figures and I have to switch to ebay.

We made it to some of the early season 2 figures for 2K3 (if I remember right), I'm gonna be optimistic and say we might keep getting new figures until season 3 for the Nick show as I'm expecting the movie to give the line a boost between seasons 2 and 3 this time around.
Same here, thought I'd be overpaying by a fair whack to get them early, turns out I didn't...
Would hope the line lasts long enough to see Metalhead over here at least, so worried that the line is going to follow in the footsteps of Thundercats tho...

Cheers,
Doug
HugeBadWolf is offline   Reply With Quote