Thread: Toy idea
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 09:16 PM   #1
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Toy idea

had an interesting idea, back in the 90's the x-men toy series had a mutation monster series.

well i think i might have an idea down the road, a few days ago i made a request of april mutating into a killer pizza monster. i've spoiled it because it might be considered mature.

Spoiler:

now it got me thinking on maybe combining both the mutation series and x-men monster series. using one of the april toys either rereleased or original Aprils

and using a 3-d printer to make the killer pizza pieces, thinking about maybe using the designs from the killer pizza monster i ordered from neca. so does that sound like an interesting? i've got a friend at work that might let me use their printer, i just have to figure out the software and paint it. but that'll be after neca delivers and i have something to work off of and if it looks good i'll post the progress. or do you think it might be easier to just try molding?

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote