View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 05:25 PM   #76
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
As a Hispanic dude I never once felt I couldn't look up to and try to go by the morals and values of Spider-Man, Batman and Captain America because oh noes they aren't Hispanic. I never once thought well I guess comics just aren't for me cause there aren't any Hispanic superheroes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Same as me. In fact, when things like DC changing Kyle Rayner to be Hispanic... that didn't placate me in the slightest, that annoyed me.
I can't tell you how much respect I have for these posts. Everything that has been going on - race swapping, gender swapping, etc. It isn't about inclusion. That's a lie. It's about people punishing whatever is "traditional" or considered to be pillars of "white culture" and doing what they can to harm and delete it. That isn't inclusion - it's invasion and destruction.

What you guys said there? See that is about inclusion. You know what else is about inclusion? Creating cool hispanic characters that can be integrated within these existing franchises to co-exist as archetypes alongside each other.

But making that point doesn't matter because like I said, the "other" people out there tearing these things down can't be taught because it's not inclusion that they care about in the first place. It's tearing down any aspects of white society and putting markers on those aspects as if they are "evil" when in fact most of them are not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Is that Jackie Chan's cousin? All these Asian actors look alike to me, he looks so similar I can't tell the difference besides the hair wig.
facepalms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
this is the Mandarin

https://i.imgur.com/0PqZGpL.jpg
Who should've been the key player in Iron Man 3. Honestly, truly and directly because of Iron Man 3, I have absolute apathy towards this film. Especially because of the lies and manipulation for why they didn't use the Mandarin in that movie, but now here he is - a racist, kung-fu caricature in a caricature of a Kung-Fu flick.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote