View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 03:27 AM   #9
Pro Igrok
Random Punk

Lightbulb

Hello everyone! When I was looking through google, I accidentally found this topic. I am pleasant to see that my project became popular not only in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus.
I will answer on points:
1. Game was developed exclusively for personal computer, there was no time to work at console versions. I used materials from many tmnt games (tmnt 2 arcade-nes, tmnt 3, tmnt 07 gba)
to create new interesting tmnt game. Actually, the developping of TMNT Red Sky Battle was started because I get bothered to wait for a new version of Bonus JZ project.
2. To unlock the 3rd hidden playable character, you must unlock survival mode and complete it then you will get secret code, wich will help you to activate the hidden character.
(or ask me in pm and i will get this code).
3. On level "Crazy Truck Ride" to defeat boss easily, you must stand under Baxter and attack in air, in that case you can return to this branch and finish it.
4. There are some glitches, which I and ALEX couldn't clean because of dampness of engine, but they are no fatal and game is playable.
5. Maybe someone says that game is good even now, but in future tmnt red sky battle would be awesome.
Pro Igrok is offline   Reply With Quote