View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 11:39 AM   #30
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nortock Diab View Post
Campaign seems to be going well reaching half the funding at its pace.

I wonder if never released figures will be addressed through prototypes, I think about the second half of the Warriors of the Forgotten Sewers line.

By the way, I received the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Collectables Paperback and even if this official book is pleasant it clearly does offer enough for the true fan : photos are not particularly well shot, it is rather incomplete...
We can clearly see that the choice was too release a low budget book targeting as many people as possible (from fans to casual readers)
While my wishes would have been a definitive encyclopedia that can be a reference for the years to come.

In other words, this Kickstarter project is a blessing .

I have backed this project and as a backer you get updates from time to time.the guy doing this sent an e mail a few days ago that said that playmates has contacted him upon seeing this kickstarter campaign and they were pretty excited about it and assured him they would support his book.

so, I guess it does look good for that tmnt toys encyclopedia...

I am looking forward to seeing all that wonderful packaging art work again.