Thread: Gotham
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 04:20 PM   #74
Davetello
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
Heck yeah, Dave and Dragon, would love to see Freeze at some point as well as Scarecrow. I was just watching Heart of Ice this afternoon and can't believe I forgot about Freeze since he's also one of my favorite Batman villains. I like the idea of them introducing a few new villains per season. Sounds like the way they'll probably go if they choose to keep bringing it back. And yes, they should bring Ra's into the lineup at some point. Enjoyed him ever since I saw my very first Batman TAS episode, Off Balance. I'm a bit unfamiliar with some villains like Black Mask and Grundy, but since my better half and I are starting to read comics together, I hope to remedy that. Grundy seems like he'd be a powerhouse from what I've seen in my Injustice game and Justice League/JLU DVD collections. Love that guy, but I suppose they wouldn't go the zombie route if they're trying to stay real world. I don't see why they couldn't go with just a touch of the supernatural or Scifi in this, but seems like no live action comic shows have touched this since Smallville. Well, sounds like Agents of Shield is tackling it. So ya never know. Fox might do it to compete with Shield at some point.
Yeah, it would be brilliant to see them introduced sparingly but have them recurring as well, so they can pop up at any point if it ever time jumps to Batman. As I say above the potential to introduce Fries and his healthy wife is phenomenal. Can you imagine how much we could see her deteriorate physically and mentally and he mentally before the accident? They really could build it up as one of the arcs over an entire season.

I'd like to see a little sci-fi or supernatural as well - why not? That sort of thing can keep a show fresh if it's done intelligently and coherently.

One of my favourite Grundy moments happens in the JL cartoon, between he and Hawkgirl. We really see his humanity.

I'm going to bed now mate. Speak soon.
Davetello is offline   Reply With Quote