View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 05:18 PM   #2370
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Ah man, I'd have to pull out my longboxes.

The storyline leading up to issue #50, the Vandal Savage/Lady Flash one where Wally gets his "liquid metal" costume, that was a good one. The "Return of Barry Allen" arc around #75 is the best Flash story ever. Flash Annual #3 from 1989 is fantastic all around.

It's been so long since I've dug through my boxes that a ton of stuff is slipping my mind. I've been cleaning out the storage room though so if I get to that box I might dig some stuff out to read and get back to you.
I don't know if its an actual term, but collector-wise I am a semi-completist, meaning I have several runs not necessarily one massive run on a title and have to get everything. For example I have 5 extensive Detective Comics run, not every single issue from Detective Comics#371 on. If it's something like Tamaki interrupting Tomasi I am dropping it. I enjoy Wally West but don't have to get everything with his title. I have roughly 50 issues from issue one along with Flash Plus Nightwing and All-Flash#1 one-shot. Mainly I am curious if I missed anything that might interest me.