Thread: [Question] Can we elect a new Moderator?
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 01:31 PM   #51
TommyT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
Ah, yes. A thread for a old CollegeHumor comic, with no other relevant information or anything to contribute... gee, I wonder why it was closed, it's not like it could have been a post in a existing thread, no no no, this had to be it's own spammy thread.

Another enriching golden addition to the forums by TommyT (until it got closed, shocker that), can't wait for the next weird April thread.
Chill dude. Seriously. Guy, it's riddiculous how much effort you're putting into attacking me over Rise. Just because they lowered the bar enough that the average person can imitate the art style, does not make for a quality product.

a good understanding of human anatomy is important, not oversimplification to blur the lines between what is and what is not. The trouble here, is that you are somehow emotionally tied to this pile of trash, and refuse to see it for what it really is. No amount of lipstick will make this show not a pig.

The story of the emperor who has no clothes, is more prescient now, than ever before, the difference here is, we all see through the charade, and it's irksome to you I guess.
At least we can all feel good about the end of this unfortunate chapter in TMNT history.

Move on brother, I'm sure there's a tumbler debate over bathrooms to weigh in on. Rise is dead, and isn't coming back, 'cept maybe in the form of unfortunate late-to-market ice cream bins or wool socks. That's it. Suriano and Ward **** the bed, and it was rancid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
Tommy you may get under Papa's skin but literally no one else takes you seriously. You're still here because some of us find you amusing.
I'm a real gas.