View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 05:47 PM   #27
slingtheory
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftNinjaFox View Post
Neither, I don't think. Just another gunter (egg hunter) in the OASIS rather than an intended reference.

However, http://www.cbr.com/ready-player-one-...first-trailer/ I could be wrong. It says it's Harley and Deathstroke and their image it definitely does look like Harley, so Deathstroke would make sense.
I'm thinking maybe it's both. Two gunters who designed avatars to look like their favorite comic characters. Might be the same for the freddy Krueger and duke nukem looking guys in the trailer too since I don't remember the book mentioning any a.i. versions of characters roaming around outside of their simulated world's but I could be wrong its been awhile since I read it.
About the original post that's definitely not a turtle. My guess is its a random avatar or either shoto or daito two characters that are important to the story. In one of the breakdown videos I watched a dude did say he saw a tmnt floating in the anti gravity club scene though but I couldn't make it out myself. That's actually why I clicked on this thread I thought maybe someone had a clearer picture

Last edited by slingtheory; 07-25-2017 at 05:57 PM.
slingtheory is offline   Reply With Quote