View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 12:21 AM   #41
Turo602
The King of Kings

We can't judge the creeps, the psychopaths, the pedophiles, the drug addicts, and the like because other people in our society are just as wrong? That's about the stupidest thing I've ever heard...

I don't give two f*cks if a culture in dipsh*tville says it's okay to molests children, wrong is wrong and I'll despise them as much as I want to. There is no justification of the sexualization of children. Real or fake, you're an asshole if you get your jollies from that, regardless of culture. For a video game or any other media to promote such a thing is despicable. Instead of digging so deep into other people's cultures, how about you study psychology and tell us how exactly it's okay for children to be put in these situations or how it's normal for adults to view children in such a provocative way. Do you understand the ramifications of this sort of thinking or the trauma a child could suffer?

Honestly, you have to be real idiot to think that it's not our place to judge such acts and depictions just because a group lives that way... How else are we supposed to evolve as a species without making changes to the way we live and see things? We've gotten so far and are all the more better for it.
Turo602 is offline   Reply With Quote