View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 03:28 PM   #347
Warhorse
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
It's not going to go away until April makes her true choice and that might not happen until the end of the series. I'm fine with it, but for those who aren't, I guess you'll just have to deal with it for the long haul.
I just want to know. I can understand Donnie's crush, 100%. She's the first girl he really laid eyes on, and that she just happened to get kidnapped right in fron of him, and he was able to save her. In his mind, he might even think it's some sort of fate.

But with Casey, who was apparently a top hockey player at once, still in highschool and all, what exactly was it in April he saw? Why did he persue her so much? After watching what happened with Irma, and now hearing about April's mom, and Kirby looking all weird eyed in the season 2 finale, my cousin thinks that there is something up with Casey. She thinks maybe he's secretly been sent to keep an eye on April (perhaps even unknowingly) but what do you all think about that? Why haven't we even seen his family yet? Yeah, he talks about them, but we haven't seen them yet, nor has April or one of the Turtles mentioned seeing them or asking Casey about them.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote