View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 09:41 PM   #60
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I don't see what one thing has to do with the other. They probably get a case of beer that "falls off the truck" once in a while.

Basically they'd eat whatever is around available to them with a minimum of stealing. Rats, bugs, pigeons, you name it. Why wouldn't they? Tons of proteins. And why would something with 0 human DNA definitely be craving human food? I've occasionally thrown a rat or a slug into my red earred slider tank... they immediately play tug of war with the body gleefully.

I'm not saying once In a blue moon they wouldn't somehow splurge on something like a pizza... just it couldn't possibly be the big deal that people perennially like to make it out to be. In Mirage.
Eating rats is a bit unsettling considering their master is a rat himself lmao. But I can imagine them eating pigeons, sure.

Maybe not crave it. But since they've gained human intelligence and learned about the outside world from watching TV and going out occasionally, stuff humans eat might have piqued their curiosity, and once they tried it they began enjoying it and thus craving it as well.

Kinda reminds me of that Calvin and Hobbes sunday strip where Hobbes complains to Calvin that his dad gave him ice cream to which Calvin says "dad says tigers don't like ice cream" to which Hobbes replies "tigers will only know if they like ice cream if all of them try it first". So maybe the same applies to mutant turtles
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote