View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 07:55 PM   #69
Seurat
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcat View Post
WOW. Seems like you're actually describing the current winposes in each of my characters Seurat. I kid you not, each one of the turtles i've created have each of these respective winposes (there were striking similarities in the air super moves you posted as well, save for Donatello & Leo's), I hate to put you on the spot but you got any more ideas?
Really? To quote Michelangelo in Secret of the Ooze, "Spookular!"

Okay, I've been thinking about a few good entrances, and here's what I've got:

Leo: Leo's entrance wouldn't be anything terribly flashy... most likely he'd just leap in, possibly doing a midair backflip while doing so. A simple ninja move... that's Leo for ya'.

Don: I can see Donatello being lowered down on a rope or a rope ladder (Possibly from the Turtle Blimp...?) before he jumps off and takes out his bo.

Raph: As my favorite continuity of TMNT is the original cartoon (And Raph is my favorite of the OT Turtles), I'd recommend doing a little homage to the cartoon's first intro. Raphael comes out, throws a pizza at the screen, and as it falls away, it reveals he's eating a slice of pizza that's impaled on his sai, just like in the opening to the cartoon, before he tosses the slice aside.

Mikey: To be honest, I already liked the "You're no match for Michelangelo!" opening you already gave him. Stick with it, man.

By the way, just a thought... any chance of giving one of the turtles (Most likely Leo) a throwing-star attack? It'd make for a nice projectile attack.

Don: Well that was easy.
Leo: Yeah, a little too easy.

Don: Look! It's Raph!
Mike: Yeah, a little too Raph!

Seurat is offline   Reply With Quote