View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 04:13 PM   #16
NeonTurtledude
Hench Mutant

I like it when Mikey is the heart of the group, instead of just being reduced to the funny or dumb one, his role as the dumb/funny one has been overused.

he might be a bit naive but he's still a strong fighter like the rest of his brothers, so I'd like for Mikey to be portrayed as the optimistic, heart of the team, who sometimes makes funny jokes, but jokes that don't seem forced, being naive but still able to join in a fight

Raphael needs to settle down once in a while, I liked how in his turtle temper episode of the 2012 series that the trait was explored and we saw more of what he's like when he's not angry, and when he is sometimes affectionate with his brothers. I get that his temper is part of his personality and it is entertaining, but he should be allowed to express more emotions,

it would also be neat if he had more of a wise-cracking attitude like he did in the Fred Wolf series while still being a tough dude.

Donatello should have more interests outside of technology and science, I liked how the 2012 series made Leo be into space heroes, saying cheesy quotes while balancing it with his role as a responsible leader.

His technical knowledge is helpful to the turtles on missions and he can be quite sweet like in the 2003 series but sometimes he can get quite condescending, if his interests have to stay tech-related that's understandable but he should have more to him.

and bring Krang back, I love his personality in the Fred wolf series and the dynamic he has with Shredder, 2012 krang sounds more like a cat than a utrom.
NeonTurtledude is offline   Reply With Quote