View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 09:51 AM   #48
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Kinda sounds like the woman on the phone call is a known psycho that gets off on getting people to end themselves online. Sounds like she was making Chris say these things to use as blackmail to use against em later to get em to end it all, but things went south when the call was leaked.

I'm not sure, Chris is gullible but I mean, they love themselves too much, it would probably be easier to talk em into ending someone else than to get them to end themselves. Like even if you would try to scare em with stuff like 'once this gets out, your life is over!! Might as well end it now!' they'd be too um... Naive to fully grasp the gravity of the situation.

I mean this is a person fooled by a kid into thinking she was a girl and made him do all kinds of weird **** and when the person finally pulled the metaphorical curtain to reveal that the girl was fake all along, they still asked to talk to the girl. The guy was like 'dont you get it? There is no girl, it was me all along' 'i understand, can I talk to the girl please'.

Like this woman would literally need to draw a diagram and explain 20 times just how bad a recording that they admitting to putting momma in the Alabama Slamma would be so horrible to potentially lead to ending yourself being the only way out. Idk I just don't see it but who knows.

I'm confused on what happened to the mother. I thought she was checked out. Surely they ran a rape kit on her to confirm wether or not she was taken to Alabama. We never found out the results of that.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 08-09-2021 at 10:05 AM.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote