View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 07:53 PM   #4
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Heck... forget drawing, I'm at the point of just needing to be able to video record it from my mind. Because last night's dreams was one of the longest, craziest ones I've had in a while. Just all kinds of 'wtf.'

Between a trip to visiting a theme park with my mother, to later back home and my dad (deceased) was there (who I knew in the dream was dead - I always seem to know it in dreams of him - and because he's dead and just visiting I stopped myself from being annoyed that he took the rest of the chestnuts we apparently had in the fridge ), then later we were trying to stop bad people or things from breaking into the house, and unknown dream people where there helping (I think the only known person there then was my sister), and a bunch of stuff I can't describe and too blurry now...

But it included 'we' or someone having the power to lay their hands on the glass of the windows and it would burn the shape of bats onto the glass and for some reason this prevented the bad people/things from getting in. But eventually it (the bats) would weaken so it had to be done multiple times on the glass.

But then the power to do this stopped working entirely... so we were pretty much about to be screwed.

I live a sober life... honest.

Flying... I once just took off from the backyard, from the outside of the house just behind my head when I sleep, flew to some other part of the country and what not. That was quite a few years ago now. I still distinctly remember the farm I stopped at, at a barn, before heading home, and was hiding so people wouldn't see me. I think I'd left at night, and it was daytime by the time I was at the farm and deciding I should head home. Also recall having flown high over a city on the way out.

Falling... I once disproved the old "if you die in your dreams then you die in real life" thing. Dreamed I was climbing a tall tower... then, after getting pretty high up I fell off, hit the ground and died on impact.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 06-11-2017 at 07:59 PM.
IndigoErth is online now   Reply With Quote