View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 11:30 AM   #151
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
But at one point too many people were saying stuff like "Y'know who'd be good?" in the "regular" movie thread, and one of the Mods came in with "This is a reminder to keep all casting speculation/discussion in the designated Casting Speculation Thread." And then it inevitably drifted away again, because how can you NOT talk about a movie without also talking about the cast?
Who is it even run by, the humorless, emotionless, strictly business office worker types who really don't know how humans work, only office procedures and legal forms? "Conversation A should only be filed using Tread 2b in accordance with the rules established by the Administrator."

Quote:
or it just comes out as "**** Van ****"
You did what to a van??

edit: Probably the only infraction I've ever had on a forum, and ridiculously stupid at that... I was new to a small game server and its forum (that I'd never posted on) and didn't really understand the layout of it. I was having an issue I was trying to figure out and had searched the forum for any clues. I found a thread via search (and had no clue what section it was from) that seemed to be about the same issue or really similar so I posted a reply. And got a 2 week ban for it and was my first post. If I was an older user who understood the layout of their forum, fine... but the new person who obviously isn't spam or purposely doing anything wrong and could just be informed to make a new thread and warned of the rules in that section? Come on. Got no help on the issue, just bureaucratic rudeness. (Ironically they later invited me to be a GM in game...)

Last edited by IndigoErth; 05-26-2022 at 11:42 AM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote