View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 11:20 PM   #40
Leo656
The Franchise

Super busy this past weekend, as we did multiple videos in one shot!

First, we did a review of the Mattel Elite Series 96 "War Bonnet" Hulk Hogan, commemorating his short-lived and very ridiculous September 1988 house show look:

Second, there's this awesome Mattel Elite "nWo Wolfpac" Hollywood Hogan, which faithfully commemorates his early-1999 look and is a Ringside Collectibles Exclusive:

And third, there's this incredible Mattel "Ultimates" WrestleMania 1 Hulk Hogan, which honestly might just be the single greatest Hogan figure ever made, at least until they do an "Ultimates" version of his 1989/1990 look:

And finally, not a full "episode" but I wanted to give a quick shout-out in video form to Ralph's Figure Clothing (www.ralphsfigureclothing.com) for hooking me up with some awesome stuff over the years. If you collect wrestling figures, specifically Mattel, Jakks and Hasbro/Galoob-scale wrestling figures, and are missing some iconic gear to really complete the look, definitely check them out! Some stuff rotates in and out of stock though so it pays to check back often and/or make special requests via email. Anyways, I've gotten some awesome stuff from them and I show some of it off here:

(Video works, not sure why the thumbnail is being weird)

There's a bunch more stuff in the editing workshop, enough for another 5 or 6 videos at least, including some stuff that's a few years old already that we lost and then found but never edited. It's a f*cking zoo over here. But anyways we got a lot more stuff on the way, is the point.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote