View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 11:00 AM   #149
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
This forum would literally die without them so no, keep them open.
yep.

And now that we are at least SOMEWHAT allowed to talk things, so long as they stay in their own area, that don't go against the democrats....it helps to have open, non heated discussion on things, now that certain people are gone...

places like He-man.org are all democrat sided, so any REAL talk is gone. those usual suspects will jump in and ree all over the place. and eventually I decided to leave, and havn't been there in over a year now. There's not much interesting going on with he-man anyway that can't be covered here, so why bother just to get abused?

and as you also stated, politics is in EVERYTHING now. I'm surprised it hasn't invaded sesame street yet considering how bad it is. that's one reason why I support 'don't say gay'... keep kids out of this mess. they'll have plenty of time to be brainwashed when they enter their teens with politics and all other crap.

say what you will about the 'quality' of 80's shows. but at least they where actual shows. even ones that starred hulk hogan and mr.t. and where just stupid fun. lets get back to that.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote