View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 10:08 PM   #18
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I feel that for the most part (and aside from the main demographic of kids obviously), Rise tried to appeal more to FW fans rather than those of other incarnations. The humorous tone, as well as the introduction of so many new characters and concepts had me intrigued the same way as when I first watched FW, and was introduced to Krang, Bebop, Rocksteady, the Technodrome, Dimension X, Stone Warriors etc.

Even if the show didn't do very well, I hugely appreciate it for trying something new, while also bringing back the lighthearted tone of FW, but without recycling the old characters and concepts themselves. It felt like a much needed change after the Nick show tried bringing back almost everything worthwhile from the Original Cartoon.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 02-16-2022 at 10:15 PM.
FredWolfLeonardo is online now   Reply With Quote