Thread: New CGI movie
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 11:37 PM   #1216
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
The hell... I'm away for a couple days and, seeing the thread highlighted, hope maybe some kind of info on this one dropped (because that's how it seems to like to work and make me late to the conversation) and I open the tread and... 1987 is over here ramming political fear mongering BS into it? Get outta here...

Politcs didn't even used to be allowed, and now it's all "Hey, you know that new CGI movie in production?? Well guess what --- fake wars and Biden did a thing!"
wear a mask, take a kneel yes politics have completely taken over everything since the scamdemic forced it on the world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Somehow the Russia/Ukraine war is related to a CG TMNT movie.
seth rogen stands with ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Well no, not really. 1987 made some troll post about the various "woke" things that could be in this movie, which for some reason included supporting Ukraine in this conflict. I pointed out that trying to trivialise an actual war to the point where it just falls into idiotic culture war of pointless polarisation, is dumb because this is clearly having a negative impact on the world as we know it. Then he just threw out another troll post about how Joe Biden is staging this war, even though the US is not a combatant here, the US potentially being forced into it if spills over into NATO territory, Sweden getting closer to becoming a NATO member because of this, Germany re-arming as a result, a lot of people have died already, we have plenty of photographic evidence of it, Ukrainians are becoming refugees, Russians leaving their country because the sanctions are making it unbearable, etc.

I say trolling because you would have to be tremendously stupid to think the war is either trivial or staged, especially if you assume it is Biden who is staging it.
after 2 years of the pandemic scamdemic plandemic, it’s hard to take government or any mainstream news outlets seriously. we all know there’s an agenda here. biden wanting to send $40 billion to ukraine??? they are not telling us the truth about whatever is happening in ukraine/russia or the real back story of what led up to it. only whatever fits the narrative of “putin is in evil dictator and only racist trump supporters would not stand with ukraine”

and theres a video of ukraine president zelensky as a draq queen dancing in high heels or something. what a joke. the whole thing is a clown show just like the fake pandemic was and still is. the new world order has been going hard the last 2 years, that’s why there’s so much pushback on the russia/ukraine narrative. people are waking up.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote