View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 08:09 PM   #66
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypered1 View Post
Colour me shocked that you'd want my input, but for what it's worth I want to apologize for being occasionally heavy handed in my opinions but I'm still going to bite back against any comments that are directly derogatory.
Regarding the structure of the upcoming arc I know that it's 130 - Ann/fcbd'22 - OM1+2 - 131, with the most recent solicitation indicating that 132 is before AG1 but that's all I know with the exception that Sophie had hinted at some post-AG plots on Patreon.
Hey, man, don't be. I have no beef with you and it's certainly nothing personal, we're both here for the same reason as TMNT fans despite being on opposite sides of a particular barricade at this point in time. I know I can go a bit overboard with the teasing sometimes, and I apologize for that too if/when I seem just a tad too caustic, but make no mistake: I don't bear you any ill will, have openly said I'm generally amused by your antics, and this place wouldn't be the same without you as it wouldn't be the same without so many others. In this instance, I figured since you're closer to Campbell than most other members, you could confirm or clear things up a bit for us. And you did, so thank you.

I'll be intrigued to see what the status quo is post-Armaggedon Game, and whether it's more or less suited to Campbell's sensibilities than post-#100, or even if she picks something up from her time co-writing with Waltz and at least manages to keep up the quality of some recent issues. Never underestimate how badly I want this comic to succeed in spite of everything.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote