View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 09:49 AM   #97
Darthknuxward
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
And it's very likely that if you reciprocate, she'll quickly change her mind. Again.

Healthy relationships don't have drama like this. If someone can't decide if they want to be with you or not, that's not likely to suddenly change. She seems emotionally confused (at the very least) and you're gonna get some serious emotional whiplash if you keep following her lead. To be brutally honest, it's clear that you want her a lot more than she wants you, and she knows that and is counting on you being on standby if her current situation doesn't work out. And all that means is you're probably just going to get your heart broken again and again when she decides she wants someone else instead.

Don't be anyone's Plan B. You deserve more than that. And if you don't believe you deserve more than that, then that's where your focus should be right now.
And that is exactly where my focus will be. I have no intentions of going back to her. If she actually comes to me, then fine. If she doesn't, then fine. But I'm done being Plan B.

Quote:
Originally posted by The True Shredder
I give a rat's ass. I killed Master Splinter and will give you his rat's ass!

Quote:
Originally posted by snake
WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

FEEL MY FREEZE!

I'm not quite dead.
Darthknuxward is offline   Reply With Quote