View Single Post
Old 11-04-2022, 11:51 AM   #13
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
1. Thanks! I hadn't played enough Tekken to know that was a thing! Very funny. I guess I was thinking it had something to do with reviving a beheaded combatant.

2. That's so kinky, heh. I actually haven't seen many (if any) photos online of Cat April without the collar, as I'm guessing most folks don't want to risk pulling off the head, since NECA never advertised it as a feature, with maybe the exception of the Fwoosh promotional photos. I recently picked up a spare Cat April, so now I have the option of using one with or without collar for future photos, no more hair dryer prep-work required!
had to run mine under water to get her head off, can't believe how sharp her teeth are. can't believe how sharp a lot of neca stuff is, cut my thumb yesterday on scrags human head trying to get it back on. and before you say it, i'm not as accident prone as you might think.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote