View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 01:42 AM   #36
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Reminds me of that episode where 80s Shredder has a bucket stuck on his head and you can hear his muffled ranting, followed by Bebop saying "Trust me, you don't wanna know what he's saying."

Anyways, I have a really overactive imagination and tend to dream about alot of things I consciously think about while awake. I've had dreams where I'm browsing imaginary threads on the technodrome forums, followed by me waking up and getting confused once I can't find the imagined posts/threads on my phone.
Can't say I've had that, likely cause you are on here before you go to bed, I have had about 2 dreams with members in since bieng here, likely for the same reason.
Quote:
Made me remember there was some Turtley element to a dream two or three nights ago... Wish I could remember it.
I actually haven't had many TMNT dreams, your dream with them all dying seemed depressing Indigo I could get a few people may have had that before 2012's finale

I don't seem to be remembering many dreams at the moment. I've had few spiritual type ones over the years and some clustered around the time someone died.
Anyway, I won't bore everyone with too many dreams, I'll just put one which stuck in my mind below.

One dream I remember was where I had left my body. I had got out bed in the night and was going back, I knew I was dreaming but it felt real, I could feel the carpet under my feet, I stopped at my bedroom door and thought 'I'm going to see myself sleeping when I go in there' the bedroom was warm from body heat, I could hear breathing (that of my baby too who was next to my bed at the time) and there I was sleeping, I just though 'I guess I am supposed to climb back in' I moved towards my body and the dream was over.

Last edited by newfan; 03-19-2018 at 05:07 AM.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote