View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 05:28 PM   #75
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthknuxward View Post
Wait, You know her?! Well, I guess I'll take your advice, at least for now.
Not literally her, but her type. There are tons of people who do/say that exact same sh*t, it's like this culmination of issues (mostly stemming from the oxymoronic combination of insecurity & narcissism) that when spear-headed form the same person in all they inhabit. I've had my own experiences with them, they're all the same, everything's a game (whether or not they're doing on purpose, 'cause to be fair, sometimes it's just fault of how f*cked up they are upstairs). They want what they want until they get it, then they f*ck it up so they can enjoy the chase again, because that's the only part that they get anything out of. They want the attention, they want to feel like this tortured soul who needs to be rescued, but as soon as you put that shining armor on & make them feel safe, they panic, because dramatics are all they know. The uncertainty & chaos is their comfort zone, they feed off of that. They can't sort out their own feelings so they mess with the emotions of others, gives them a sense of power in an otherwise unyielding life, all at the expense of people who care for them. It's toxic. You can't fix these people, it's all their own internalized bullsh*t, they're the only ones who can work that stuff out. If you try to go along for the ride they're just gonna drag you under. It's as if causing/having problems is the only way they know how to keep people around, you know? If you're always trying to solve something for them, you're gonna be there, & you being there is all that matters. Doesn't matter if you're there & unhappy, the fact you remain to feed their psychosis is key, nothing else. It's an ego trip. Trust me, I'm only 25 but I've had a lifetime's worth of troubled romantic interests, & I'm intimately acquainted with mental illness/depression/etc.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote