View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 09:37 PM   #2305
Leo656
The Franchise

Got some more cool sh*t yesterday and today. Some in the mail, some at Wal-Mart.

First up, this is pretty cool: Jazwares AEW "Unrivaled" Collection ring and PAC figure.

These rings (and the toy kids' Championship belts) are pretty easy to find everywhere, but the actual figures themselves are almost impossible to find. I haven't really been sweating them; the only figures I've come across were the Young Bucks, at the flea market for way above retail, and I f*cking hate the Bucks so I didn't bother. I don't really care about PAC, either, but this was the very first AEW figure I've ever seen "in the wild" for MSRP, and my wife insisted that I get it. So since I was getting the figure, I finally broke down and bought the ring, too. I am a HUGE ring mark, I have like ten of them from various lines; some are in better shape than others but I definitely plan to fix up some of the busted ones, eventually.

While I was at Wal-Mart, I also found Joker and Cyborg from the DC Heroes Unite line, so I figured I may as well grab them to go with the others I have.

Finally, the mail made me VERY happy the last two days, as I FINALLY have Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Princess Twilight Sparkle from the Funko "My Little Pony" vinyl series!

MANE 6 COMPLETE!!! We also have Derpy/Muffins. I love these damn things, I just wish they weren't so expensive. As I've said, I would love to have Celestia, Luna, and Cadence but they're just way too much. So I guess I can be happy with "just" these. Unless I somehow find the others cheap, that is!

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote