View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 02:51 PM   #149
909 Turtle Fan
Hench Mutant

If anyone actually believes that Campbell is not injecting any of the woke BS identity politic crap into the story, then said person is in denial. I believe most fans would appreciate a bad ass female ninja turtle or any other character done in a way that was considered “diverse”, as long as it’s genuinely good. Too many people are hip to what’s going on in the world to just buy into all this crap. Just make a fun cool exciting turtle comic without all the loony left propaganda.
I mean Raphael getting so much feelings and storming off over possibly drunk Casey taking a little verbal jab at his lame ass girlfriend is so far from the way dudes act that it makes me to want to hurl. And the baby crime fighting crew is even worse. FFs sake just write cool ass turtle stories and most fans will be happy! And most fans being happy is what’s important and what’s going to keep the comic going strong.

It’d be nice if people could get along and respect opposing opinions, but the fact is one side thinks if you don’t agree with them, then you are an evil, racist, sexist, homophobic, former administration supporter. There’s no point trying to have a debate. Turtle comic fans are divorced, just like the country is.

"Breath in the smoke, Oroku Saki, and meditate. Open your mind and all will become clear."-Kitsune, SHotFC #3

"You know what, you're not Leonardo, you're a member of the foot clan. you are a foot clan member! you're not just a member, you're Danny! you're that punk b*tch Danny!"
-Adam, workaholics, teenage mutant ninja roommates
909 Turtle Fan is offline   Reply With Quote