Thread: He's back...
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 12:59 PM   #26
Mutant Ninja Anole
Stone Warrior

Hey now! I was harping on the Mutanimals and/or Turtles teaming with the Triceratons as soon as this arc was announced!

The only problem is...what do the Triceratons need Old Hob and the Mutanimals for exactly? Honestly aside from his supply of Mutagen the only thing would be his intel and experience with Bishop, which isn't much. They'd basically be taking him in as a charity case. As is though, it'd be completely out of character for Hob...or really any of the Mutanimals to take the side of Bishop who is, as we see here, using their friend Slash as a weapon. Come to think of it...yeah how do the Turtles reconcile that? No way they are unambiguiously helping Bishop unless the Triceratons start blowing up cities. Which, they might do, who knows?

My actual sympathies and opinion on this whole matter will depend on how this hashes out. Do the Triceratons offer an olive branch, does Earth try to cut a reasonable deal? Probably not if Bishop is the one negoiating.

A few questions: How many Triceratons are there? Are we talking a population of billions floating in orbit? A couple million? A few hundred thousand? That matters in terms of how practical finding a home for them to live might be and in how reasonable an Earth defense is.