View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 09:22 PM   #74
Halfshell
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcat View Post
That's quite alright about Krang. He's complete for the most part, I'm just coding his AI at the moment... I guess I should really change the topic title.

I'm definitely looking for some suggestions /contributions for The Shredder though. This place is full of TMNT experts. If you have any info on which episodes have some particularly great Shredder quotes all I need are the titles and I can try to rip them myself. Also if you guys have some ideas for special or super moves feel free to post them. I've already got tentative plans to include an appearance of his Super Shredder form. Any other suggestions/ reference material from the mirage comics, or if you guys can write some original victory text that I can use for his win quotes, I'd be more than glad to have it.

--> -->

Would a super move to "Super Shredder" be plausible?

as for super movies the mutate plasma ball that causes the turtles to un-mutate, use it to shrink the opponent like Anakaris (Darkstalkers) does to make his enemies smaller or change form.
Another Bebop and Rocksteady comes attacking across the screen

intro maybe slashing his sword and walking out of a portal or like in the cartoon intro

the fast punch i seen on tournament fighters NES form

common quotes "Tonight I dine on turtle soup"

"Post quickly and fade away into the shadow"

Last edited by Halfshell; 03-25-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Halfshell is offline   Reply With Quote