View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 01:37 PM   #2130
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Dark Knights of Steel is coming from Tom Taylor.

Quote:

Written by Tom Taylor (Nightwing, Injustice) with art by Yasmine Putri, Dark Knights of Steel takes place in a new DC medieval fantasy world where Batman isn't even the only familiar resident. This world will be changed when a spaceship crash-lands from a doomed planet. But what seems like the end of the world for many is only the beginning of this story. So yes, Superman and Wonder Woman will also be a part of this, along with Harley Quinn, Black Lightning, and more.

"I've spent the last two years creating a new epic fantasy universe for DC Comics, and Dark Knights of Steel is an absolute dream come true," Taylor told EW in a statement. "Despite being the writer of the DC horror series, DCeased, I'm actually a huge a fantasy fan. Combining two of my favorite things, DC superheroes and high fantasy, is my absolute happy place. I grew up reading Lord of the Rings alongside Superman. Terry Pratchett alongside Garth Ennis. Robin Hobb and Mark Waid. Dragonlance and Justice League. Now I get to bring all this together with the incredible Yasmine Putri, in the biggest story I could imagine. A tale of war and love, of despair and hope, of betrayal and improbable alliances forged in battle."
https://ew.com/books/batman-new-fant...ghts-of-steel/