View Single Post
Old 03-31-2003, 08:48 AM   #11
heretic888
Foot Elite

hmmm...

Quote:
Agrees whole heartedly with TMNT and Stryker.... for once Mars, the reason for the combat skills are for role playing FAIR battles. It has allready been mutally agreed, though not spoken verbally until now, that the official Combat-stat maker is HERETIC. I repeat. HERETIC. Why HERETIC? Why not some one else? Because unlike us, HERETIC has the Know-how to make a PROPER Combat bio.
Thank you, Jade. If ANYONE has any questions about the rules or attributes or combat skills or whatnot, feel free to PM me. I am more than happy to help you 'draw up' a profile for your character.

Quote:
There's two reasons I've never used the combat skills points: 1: I never play any rpgs that require them and 2: I have no idea what the heck they are.
Those are both valid points, Kameko, but I can help you with them...

1) Yes, quite a few RPGs do not involve combat. But, some do (and I think Mutant High will at some poin in the near future) and I think its better to have these combat skills available in case someone decides to go all 'I am God' on your character, or in case you decide to do the same. Its sort of a safeguard against stuff like that.

2) I can explain them to you if you wish. There are really quite simple. Just ask (preferably in PM, but we can make it public so the entire forum doesn't keep asking these questions). Maybe I should start a thread for that???
"Ninpo began as training to become a moral people and to learn to endure in whatever social condition one is in; to know and accept one's fate, and to live for human beings and all other creatures. The person who masters all of these is a Ninja." (Masaaki Hatsumi)
heretic888 is offline   Reply With Quote