View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 12:59 PM   #14
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Ah ok, this is what I was wondering, I first heard about this film around the time I joined the forum and it was always seen as this long lost movie since no copies existed. I wasn't active here in 2016 to realize one surfaced around that time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Members of this community had been trying to track down a copy of the film for years. One finally surfaced in 2016 (iirc), but it was of course raw. Phelous says in the video that he provided that digital file to his Korean friend, who translated it for him in the form of an English "script", which he then himself, presumably, timeset onto the film. So if my understanding is correct, he is the sole possessor of a subtitled version of this movie. If this is true, the very least he could do would be to provide an .ass file for others to map onto the VHS rip, assuming its coded to the one that was on Youtube some time ago. But given the film's old, foreign, obscure, & bootleg nature, he'd face no repercussions just outright releasing the video in full with subs. Hell, I'd buy a DVD.

EDIT: Oh god, I tried to watch that review but it was painful to listen to that guy talk and it's 40 minutes of him being "funny". I hate these Nostalgia Critic style reviews. I wish it had been a more normal review or hell just the raw file .

Last edited by sdp; 03-22-2018 at 01:08 PM.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote