View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 10:34 AM   #9301
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

State passed a $300 rebate for residents who filed 2020 tax returns. People have started getting them this week and all other adult family members at this address got them Mon or Tues. Me? Nah, sitting here on Thursday, mail already came, still nothing. But of course.

Add to it that my Amazon order, two separate shipments for stuff ordered at the same time, so I can only assume they're coming from different locations, are both saying "delayed, not yet shipped."

Unfortunately, the one that was supposed to come today and my main point of this order was a couple mouse traps (the humane catch and release sort, if any no-kill mouse people want to know), so a certain pain in the ass rodent must just be so disappointed at the delay... Want this literal smelly bugger out of here.

Edit: Didn't know mice stink, but it explains a vague odor in this back room that has annoyed me off and on for a while. Attic steps are right there and thought it had been coming from upstairs (where most of the occasional mouse problem tends to reside), but maybe not. Suspected a mouse recently when it got into a chocolate bunny, and the little bugger finally effed up the other day and got him/herself seen.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 05-19-2022 at 10:42 AM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote