View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 11:33 PM   #83
Leo656
The Franchise

Probably not as much "happiness" as being able to marry a 10-year old, or a harem of 10-year olds, no.

I mean, I know that's only in certain parts of the Islamic world, but still... YIKES. Just f*cking Yikes.

I bet the Scientology people sit around wondering how THEY didn't think of that sh*t for their little cu-... er, "club". "You mean we could've been f*cking kids AND oppressing women this whole time? Jesus, that L. Ron Hubbard asshole didn't think this whole thing through, did he? Our club sucks compared to that other club. We don't even have any songs! We need a do-over."

To be fair and transparent, my disdain for ALL religious institutions is about the same; I can respect how some people need faith and I acknowledge the possibility of a higher power even though we've never seen it, we can't disprove it any more than we can prove it. But as a rule, I despise all institutions and religion is responsible for more war, death and murder than everything else that's ever existed put together. "God" is the leading cause of death, globally, since the dawn of humankind. That's indisputable fact.

But I am especially skeptical of the religions that turn a blind eye at best, and openly advocate at worst, for stuff like f*cking kids and beating women to death. Just can't be on their side, call me crazy.

I mean the Catholics (of which I was baptized as, I just don't really claim it for what I hope should be obvious reasons) are into little kids, too, but at least they pretend to be shocked about it and don't actually put stuff in their bylaws making it "okay". And at least it mostly "just" seems to be the priests; "shockingly", odd stuff happens when you tell guys they're never allowed to f*ck women and then they spend all their time around little boys. "Oops".

Regardless, some stuff can't simply be handwaved away as "cultural differences".

And again, I'm aware "Not all Muslims", not in every part of the world, etc. Sure. A little plausible deniability is good for P.R. Still far too many and far too often for my comfort, though. Like, if you're part of a club and have to preface your involvement by saying, "I'm not one of those ones who's okay with f*cking kids or beating women to death, though"... you probably need a better class of friends. Just sayin'.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Leo656; 05-24-2022 at 11:47 PM.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote