View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 04:07 AM   #39
Wesley
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I didn't grow up with the Fred Wolf show (My formal introduction was the 2007 movie, and bits of the 2003 show during that time), but I grew on to love it nonethless, till the point where it eternally stands as my favourite incarnation.

Since I do not have the time or motivation to sit through 193 episodes again, my ideal ways to watch the shows from time to time are as follows:

1. Watch seasons 1, 2 and 3 and then stop. I would argue that these 3 seasons represented the cartoon at its best, before it all went downhill for a good stretch of episodes. You get to watch 65 episodes here.

2. Watch seasons 6 and 7, as they have consistent animation, many good episodes with reccuring side-characters, and were the point in the show's run where it was getting better and better. You get to watch 30 episodes this way.

3. Watch the Red Sky seasons, as they have tight-knit continuity, good animation for the most part and much more action oriented with less comedy which makes it easier to take more seriously. This way, you have 24 episodes to watch.
Sounds good. I agree they?re the best ways to watch the series. I used to kinda do that myself in the early 00s when the show was still being regularly rerun on RT? Two in Ireland.
Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote